Dog Walking, Dog Running, Cat Caring, Bird Seeding, Fish Feeding and Pet Sitting
Our pricing philosophy is simplicity. We are very flexible, accommodate short notice requests and keep extra fees at a minimum. We do not have contracts but we do offer reduced pricing for regular mid day dog walks.
The Make My Day Please pet sitting, cat care and dog walking visit includes potty break, walking, playtime or a combination as per owner’s request. Cat and dog services include fresh water, food if necessary, treat, exercise, litter box cleaning, kitty petting, reinforcement of training, and lots of professional pet attention. Our pet sitting and dog walking service is in Gainesville, Manassas, Nokesville, Bristow, Catharpin and Haymarket*.
*There may be an additional charge for Bull Run Mountain visits depending on the location.
Make My Day Please Hours: 8 am – 9 pm (first AM visits 7-8 am, Last PM visits 8-9 pm). A $5 visit fee applies to visit request outside of business hours.
* No contracts
* Free Consultation in your home
* No charge to meet your sitter
* No “1 time set up fee”
REGULARLY SCHEDULED MID DAY DOG WALKS
$19 per 30 minute visit
$15 per 10 minute potty break
PET SITTING, DOG WALKING AND CAT CARE
$18 per 20 minute visit
$20 per 30 minute visit
$28 per 45 minute visit
$15 per 10 minute visit
$2 Additional for each 1 to 2 pets
Per visit fee applies, total day rate depends on how many visits you would like. Mail/newspaper pick up, alternate light changing, plant watering is included.
Overnight in your home is $80.00 per night. If your pet (s) require someone to stay over night in your home we can provide an excellent kennel alternative-includes evening and morning visit. Overnight is 12 hours and does not include mid day walk, if necessary.
Weekends – Add $3.00 per visit
Fish tank cleaning – $45.00
Yard clean up – $15.00 and up
Bird cage cleaning – $30.00
Medication administration (does not apply to meds in food) – $4.00
- Update Fee – $18 and applies to existing clients when an additional visit is required after the free initial consultation (i.e. a client moves, needs to update care instructions, adds a pet, requests an additional visit, etc.).
- Payment is expected at the end of each weekly dog walking or pet sitting assignment.
- A 50% deposit may be required for weekend, holiday, and vacation assignments.
- A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Same day cancellations must be called in/texted to the main number 703-624-3583 or emailed to [email protected] by 9 AM or the full service fee will be charged.
- $15 key pick up or return
- Make My Day Please recognizes all Federal Holidays, Easter, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve*
POLICY FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER
Inclement Weather (Severe storms, hurricanes, snow, etc.): MMDP will use our best judgment while caring for your pet and home at the time of inclement weather. We will try to carry out your instructions to the best of our ability. The care we provide your pet and its safety is our first concern. If the Federal government is closed, all regular dog walking visits will be canceled. If you need service on such a day, please contact us by 9 AM. We will make every effort to fulfill the visit. If schools are closed, regular dog walking visits will remain scheduled. If you do not need service, please let us know by 9 AM per our cancelation policy. The service schedule may be changed, interrupted, or altered due to circumstances. Every effort will be made to drive to your home. If the travel is deemed very difficult due to weather, a $5 fee will be added. If it is not possible to drive safely to your home, your emergency contact will be notified.